Welcome!

Thanks for checking me out! This is a work in progress so far, but before too long I will be up and running smoothly. Check back for book and movie reviews, challenges, and much more! Feedback welcome :)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Branching Out!!

I have officially decided that I will be branching out into other genres. I am still a huge PNR fan and there will be tons of reviews and updates in the future, but with so many books out there to five into...who can be biased? I plan to review one book each week. If you have a book you would like reviewed, please let me know and I will get on it ASAP.

I have also moved Stud of the Week. You can now find our weekly man-candy on the right-hand side of the page. I found it was too cluttered having several of them taking up the posts (although, seriously, YUMMMMMM). So don't worry about the weekly men...I will still give them to you :)

I am doing a total transformation of the page. Maybe even changing the title...suggestions welcome. I may even turn it into a contest! Yay!!

So keep me informed and I will do the same. I will post reviews and more as I finish and also plan to challenge you each month. Please comment! I love recieving emails, but sometimes I can't get to them all so posting comments on site might be a better way to go...just to be sure I get to you.

That's all for now. Happy blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment