Welcome!

Thanks for checking me out! This is a work in progress so far, but before too long I will be up and running smoothly. Check back for book and movie reviews, challenges, and much more! Feedback welcome :)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Literature Map






                                                          Screenshot of possible "map"

Having a hard time trying to figure out what to read? This site is incredible! It's simple to use and gives you great ideas for authors you may already know of and some great new ones too!


Simply type in the name of an author you like, hit continue, and enjoy a "map" of several authors you may be interested in!


Here's a challenge for you: Go to Literature Map, type in the name of an author you currently enjoy, and pick 3 new-to-you authors from the web that comes up. I'm sure you will have a great time with it, and find some really great new reads that will get you hooked. I know I did the first time I used it.

Happy Hunting!!


Click here to check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment