Welcome!

Thanks for checking me out! This is a work in progress so far, but before too long I will be up and running smoothly. Check back for book and movie reviews, challenges, and much more! Feedback welcome :)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Beginning of Something....

Well, I have always thought about doing this, so I am actually pretty excited. I have lots of ideas about what I will be writing about, but I think it will mostly be book reviews. Let me know anything you would like to see on here, and I will see what I can do to make it happen.

I am working at the moment, but will be back sometime soon to make some magic. I already have a few reviews that I plan on posting before the end of the day. If you have a book you are wondering about and not sure if you want to read it or not...just ask. I will be more than happy to review it for you and give my honest opinion on it.

Take care for now. I will be back soon to get a serious start on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment